· We believe that the Bible is God’s Word and is the only source and guide for faith, doctrine, and life.
· We accept the Lutheran Church’s Confession of Faith as being in conformity with God’s Word.
· We believe that a congregation is an assembly of believing Christians where the Word of God is preached in truth and purity and where the sacraments are administered in accordance with the Lord’s institution.
· Recognizing the clear distinction made in the Scriptures between the children of God and the children of the world, we believe in a personal experience of salvation in Christ.
· We conduct our services using a simple order of worship where the sermon, based on the Word of God, occupies the most prominent place.
· We encourage the use of lay persons in spreading the gospel and furthering the work of the kingdom of God.
· We seek through Sunday school, Confirmation Instruction Class, Bible camps, and our Elim Youth group Bible Studies and activities to teach our youth to be followers of Jesus Christ.
· We believe in a strong evangelistic emphasis and with other congregations support mission work in the United States, Kenya, Chad, Haiti, and Brazil.
· Finally, we are actively interested in giving persons of all ages an opportunity to enter through faith into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.